Just popping in for a quick minute to talk home renos. It's been a flurry of work, and we're into small projects that make a big impact right now. A little of what we've accomplished in the last two weeks:
- finished laying flooring on the main level (except the music room & bathroom - we're not doing these two rooms right now)
- installed trim in the living room, kitchen, working on the dining room
- filled in and painted the seams of the living room trim
- purchased and installed wall lights in the bedroom
- ordered transition strips for between rooms (waiting for these to re-install the doors!)
- ordered blinds (they should be in a few days before the wedding)
- scrubbed the bedroom windows (turns out the handles aren't rusty, that was just a ton of grime!)
- cleaned the main floor bathroom
- painted the screen door and patio door frames in the living room
- purchased and installed a bathroom track light
- painted the hall closets and shelves
- moved most of my worldly possessions into the basement, waiting for the main level to be cleaned so I can unpack!
With only a few days left until the wedding, we are in a mad dash to complete projects - and try not to start any new ones ;) - so we can move in!